Thursday, August 7, 2008

My first Summer!

I have my cool shades on! I have them in different colors so they always match what I'm wearing. When I wear my sunglasses, my eyes get really big!



This is my little purple swimming pool. I have to sit in this chair because I can't quite sit up by myself yet. I love water and would stay in all day long if mommy and daddy would let me! That's big Kitty walking far behind me. He stays away from me because I make loud noises and I try to grab his tail if he gets close enough. For some reason he doesn't like that.


These are my baby turtles that swim in the water with me. I like to try to grab them but my hands are too small to pick them up right now. If I could pick them up, I would bite them and drool all over them like I do with my other toys!


I went to Wyoming to see Great Grandpa. I rode on my first airplane. Then when we got to Wyoming, Mommy, Daddy and Uncle L to me to a park where there were giant rocks! I was very good at the park because I love being outside, no matter what is going on!


They have flowers at the park just like in my mommy's garden. When I see flowers, I want to grab them and try to put them in my mouth. That is the best thing to do with things you get in your hands you know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Lexie, I like your blog, it's funny.