Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Shopping!

I have lots of fun when Uncle L goes shopping and pushes my stroller. Usually my stroller doesn't ramp or do donuts, but when he's driving you never know what's gonna happen and it is fun!!



I don't like to stop shopping to eat so Uncle L continued to push my stroller while mama gave me a bottle. Although I can hold my own bottle, I prefer someone else to hold it for me. My feet are propped up as always because that's the only way to ride in the stroller of course!


Uncle L is always trying to give me good stuff to eat but usually mama won't let me have it. Here he is serving me some sausage on a crab pincher. What fun! That's my Grandma holding me. When I want to get up and walk around, all I have to do is whimper a little and she will just get right up and walk me all around the room wherever I want to go.

No comments: